07 July 2014

Letter

On 28 May we moved to a different city. Our clinic has many branches throughout the country, so we can continue our treatment with the same provider.

Dear A and D

Further to your recent e-mail I have reviewed your details and hope that you did also receive my letter from 16 May.


For the future, I think it reasonable to proceed to further IVF as discussed, and the details in the that letter may be worth considering with regard to Heparin injections. The most recent treatment could be easily implemented with the clinic in [city], and they will have access to your notes. Should you require any more advice I would be happy to hear from you, but at this stage I think that it would be the best plan to consider both of those options.


Yours sincerely ...

No comments:

Post a Comment