08 March 2012

Day one again

My period arrived yesterday, which meant codeine and a hot water bottle but the pain wasn't too bad this month, and which also meant a phone call to the clinic to let them know. I left a message on their voicemail and a nurse rang me back later in the afternoon. I need to have a blood test around ovulation and we have pencilled that in for 20 March. D and I also need to attend another education appointment next Tuesday. The injections that he needs to give me during this cycle are similar to last time but not completely the same, so we'll run through it again to make sure we get it right. So it seems we're back on the treadmill again, even though it'll be a while before we see any results this time.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the appointment tomorrow... I'll be thinking of you both.

    Take care,
    CG

    ReplyDelete