05 October 2014

Uh-oh

On Friday afternoon I started spotting. Just pink loo paper, nothing too much to worry about, but by last night it had turned into light bleeding. This morning I was sure something was wrong. I've had post-implantation bleeding before but this was bright red and more like a period.

I rang the clinic and left a message and an hour or so later Nurse L called back. She didn't sound too worried but she agreed that it would be better to have the pregnancy test tomorrow instead of waiting until Tuesday.

D and I feeling very pessimistic at this stage. We have prepared ourselves for a negative result and would be very surprised by anything else - but it won't feel real until after the test. I will go to the lab first thing tomorrow morning and we should hear by mid-afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment