14 April 2015

... and a conversation with Nurse L

This afternoon, again earlier than expected, Nurse L called from the clinic to talk about our frozen embryo transfer. I explained that I hadn't yet had a chance to discuss the possibilities with D, but we talked a bit about it anyway.

I asked Nurse L to run through the timeline of a manufactured cycle.  On day 1 of my cycle, when my period arrives, I have to call the clinic to let them know and then start the medication (Progynova) on day 2. On day 12, I would have a scan and the transfer would take place around five days later. It really does sound like we would be better to wait for a couple of months to make sure our diaries are clear!

Nurse L told me that she would put some consent forms and a Progynova prescription in the mail for us and we agreed that I'll call her back on Friday afternoon to let her know what D and I have decided to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment