31 July 2013
1. Planning fourth IVF cycle
2. Primary infertility secondary to azoospermia post vasectomy reversal
3. Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy, treated cardiac septal ablation, 1998 and 1999, second procedure complicated by vascular injury requiring double bypass graft
4. Allergy to aspirin and ibuprofen
5. Dysmenorrhoea, possibly due to endometriosis
6. Short menstrual cycle
A and D were seen for review and to plan a further privately funded IVF cycle. A continues to have a short menstrual cycle of around 22-23 days. Bleeds however have not been as painful as previously. Her lmp was the 11/07/13. During her last cycle last year, A was treated with a DL225 regimen however only three eggs were obtained. On this occasion A will be treated with the maximum dose of gonadotropins. I have asked that she have day 3 bloods and an AMH level checked as well as a baseline scan. Following this we will book her in for treatment. We will keep you informed of her progress.