23 August 2012

The old dog and bone

I have just had a call from Nurse R at the clinic with the results of yesterday's blood test. She would like us to start the Buserelin injections tomorrow morning. (I don't mind the morning injections too much. D wakes me with a cup of coffee and a syringe and it's all done before I'm properly awake. But I digress.) We will continue with those for about ten days, but I am to call the clinic when I get my period, which will be during that time. I also need to have another blood test on 3 September. I wrote all of that down as we spoke so I didn't forget anything!


So our third IVF cycle starts tomorrow. I want this so badly that I don't want to think about it not working, but at the same time I can't imagine what a positive result would feel like. Only another few weeks to go and then we'll know one way or the other.

1 comment:

  1. One step at a time...

    I have my fingers crossed and sending you both positive thoughts...
    Take care,
    CG

    ReplyDelete