18 November 2011

No beating around the bush

The pregnancy test I had this morning was negative. The only good news is that I can stop taking the progesterone pessaries, but that will trigger a period sometime in the next few days. We have a follow-up appointment with Dr C on 16 December. According to the nurse I spoke to, we can try again with the frozen embryo sometime in the new year after my body has had some time to recover. That feels like a very long time away. I don't know what else to write right now. We feel very sad. But we are going to go out to dinner tonight and I am going to have pint of the best beer I can find.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry... Please do something gentle and soothing for yourselves this weekend - as well as enjoying that pint of beer :)
    Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
    Take care,
    CG xx

    ReplyDelete