25 September 2014

Day three numbers

This morning S from the clinic's lab gave me a call. We have four eight-cell embryos and one four-cell embryo. I'm happy with that.

S left it up to me to decide whether we do a transfer today or on Saturday and she explained the advantages and disadvantages. Unfortunately, it really comes down to personal choice! I opted for Saturday. That way, D can attend, and also the embryos will have another two days to develop and we can choose the best one for transfer.

The embryos won't be checked tomorrow, but I can expect a call during the day to give me the details for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment